DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR MARRIAGE & REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE…
1. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses With I. D. (Residence) Proof – Voter I Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed.
Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship as per Hindu Marriage Act or Special Marriage Act as the case may be.
Things: 2 Jaimala (Garlands), Sweets, Sindoor, Mangalsutra and 3-5 type of Fruits etc.