DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR MARRIAGE & REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE…
1. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, 10th Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Adhar Card / Voter I Card / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook) of Marrying Persons.
3. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee, Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower, Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses With I. D. (Residence) Proof – Adhar Card / Voter I Card / Passport / Driving License.
Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship as per Hindu Marriage Act or Special Marriage Act as the case may be.
Things: 2 Jaimala (Garlands), Sweets, Sindoor, Mangalsutra and 3-5 type of Fruits etc.