ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR +91- 8826729389
Arya Samaj Marriage Procedure
Marriage Registration in Delhi
Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate
Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi :- We provides a complete range of marriage like love marriages, court marriages , Inter religion Marriage, Marriage Certificate related services and offers one stop solution to all marriage related problems. We at Arya Samaj Marriage Center not only entertain people in getting married at our mandir premises but do organize all needs to solemnize marriage peacefully and as per the couple’s choice.
Here is a brief of services we offer:
- Marriages of all kinds : We solemnize all kinds of marriage – Love Marriage, Arranged Marriage, Arya Samaj Marriage, Court legal Marriage, etc.
- Marriage Solemnization : We solemnize marriage as per Arya Samaj rules. We conducts all Marriage Ceremonial rites, chants Vedic Mantras and explains the meaning of Mantras to wedding couples.
- Marriage Rituals : In Mandir premises, all Vedic rituals starting from Aasan, Jal and ‘Madhupark se Satkar’ through Godan, Kanyadaan, Pratigya Mantra, Thread Ceremony, Havan, Vishesh Havana, Pani Grahan Sanskar, Shilarohan, Lajahom, Parikrama, Saptapadi, Surya-Namaskar, Hriday-Sparshmantra, Sindoor, Mangalsutra and Ashirwaad are performed to make every wedding pious, sacred and sanctimonious.
- Marriage Certificate : We provide marriage certificate that is legally valid and an evidence of your marriage. You can get your marriage registered on the certificate provided by us.
- Photography : We make arrangement of photography on request. But for that you need to inform in advance.
Contact :- 08826729389, 09950555599
Everything You Need To Know About Arya Samaj Marriages in India Established by Swami Dayananda Saraswati in 1875, Arya Samaj has a prominent place in Indian society. But there are many questions which revolve around it as not many people are aware of Arya Samaj marriage. Some of the most common questions asked by people […]Read more...
8 Benefits of Marriage under Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage done according to the customs and traditions of Arya Samaj is the most preferred option for couples looking to get married in a simple and affordable way. The holy place of Arya Samaj temple welcomes all people into its fold, bestowing happily married couples with blessings. […]Read more...
The Concept of Arya Samaj Marriage in India Since India is a secular country, marriages here are performed according to the personal laws and rituals that are followed by couples who are getting married. For example, Hindu weddings come under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955; Muslim weddings are governed by Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Application Act, […]Read more...