What is Marriage Procedure According to Arya Samaj Mandir in Rohini?
Arya Samaj Marriages have gained immense popularity in India due to its simplicity and tolerance of caste and other religions. Embraces people from all caste, standards, and religion. It takes around 1-2 hours for the completion of the entire marriage ceremony. The marriage can be completed without huge expanses. All you need is documents, two garlands, and sweets!
The Arya Samaj Mandir in Rohini follows the following marriage produce –
- Booking of Mandir and submission of required documents.
- After registration, they will provide you with a date for the wedding ceremony.
- The rituals o Arya Samaj Marriage beings with chanting of the holy Vedic hymn and its explanation by the priest.
- This is followed by a garland exchange ritual, where the bride garlands the groom first. This accompanies the washing of the groom’s feet, hand, and face.
- Then the ritual of made park se satkar begins, which implies consuming honey, curd, and ghee by the groom.
- After that, the groom wears a sacred thread, and the yajna starts.
- Holy rounds are taken around the fire by the bride and groom.
- Holy rounds are then followed by Kanya Daan and Pratigya Mantra. In Pratigya Mantra, the groom holds the bride’s hand, and they take their marriage vows together.
- The next ceremony is called Shilarohan, where the brother of the bride places her foot on a stone, and the groom chants the Vedic mantras.
- The couple then does parikrama around the fire four times.
- Kesh Mochan is another ritual performed in Arya Samaj Mandir in Delhi, where the groom undoes his bride’s hair gently and letting it cascade down freely.
- Just like in Hindu weddings, seven holy circles around the fire are observed.
Documents necessary for the solemnization of Arya Samaj Marriage in Rohini
Here are the necessary documents that is required if you want to get married in an Arya Samaj Mandir in Rohini.
- Four colored photographs of both bride and groom
- Address and date of birth proof of both parties who wants to get married
- Standing of two witnesses from either side (bride or groom), it can be your parents, siblings or friends
- In case, a marrying individual is divorced, then divorce certificate as issued by the court of law
- In case, a marrying individual is a widow or widower, then the death certificate of a dead spouse
- If a marrying individual is a foreign citizen, then Certificate of the present marital status of the party, passport, NOC from concerned Embassy, and Valid VISA
How to get a divorce under Arya Samaj Marriage customs?
The divorce procedure of Arya Samaj marriages is as same as the Hindu divorce procedure. Married couples can either file for a divorce through mutual consent, or if there is no mutual consent, then fight the separation in the court.
If you are looking to get married in Arya Samaj Mandir in Rohini, then contact us for more information. We have solemnized many Arya Samaj marriages and cater to every need of the marrying couple.