Arya Samaj Marriage in North Delhi
Arya Samaj marriage is a simple affair but it is rich in significance as it is performed according to Vedic rites. Unlike other Hindu marriages, Arya Samaj marriages are known for its simplicity and inexpensiveness and it does not involve any lavish décor. This is generally opted by Jainism or Buddhism but it can be performed by any religion. If you are also looking for Arya Samaj Mandir in North Delhi, we can help you solemnize the marriage and make the entire process easier for you.
The procedure of arya samaj mandir in north delhi is simple and inexpensive and they are done in accordance to its rules. Also, much like other traditional Hindu marriages, the bride and bridegroom must register their marriage under section 8 of Act by visiting the marriage registration office. If you want to register your arya samaj marriage in delhi, then we can help you with it.
We can help you to register your marriage under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 if the couples are from the same religion or under the Act 1954, if it’s inter-caste marriage.
- The age of bridegroom must be above 21 years and the age of the bride must be above 18 years.
- The bride should bear sober and appropriate dress, during the marriage solemnizing ceremony.
- All days are equal and created by God so every day is auspicious for marriage.
- It takes approximately 3 hours to complete the marriage under arya samaj mandir in north delhi.
- Age proof certificate of a boy and girl
- Residence proof of boy and girl
- 8 photos of each partner
- Copy of divorce/decree order in case the bride or groom is a divorcee/widow/widower.
- 2 witnesses with id address proof
- In case, a bride or a groom is a foreign citizen, he or she must get a NOC (Non-Objection Certificate) from the concerned embassy.
Procedure of Arya Samaj Marriage in North Delhi
The Arya Samaj Marriage in North Delhi usually takes 2 to 3 hours to complete. However, it is important to file the marriage at least 3 to 4 days in advance. The documents must be submitted along with the marriage application. On the day of marriage, the priest performs the wedding rituals. Fire and other elements are considered as witnesses. The Mandir grants the marriage certificate which is duly signed by the bridegroom, bride and priest. This is valid throughout India.
Its procedure is straightforward, easy and less time-consuming. If you want to register your marriage, we can help you with it. If you need any help for the arya samaj mandir in north delhi or anywhere in India, you can directly reach to us. We will help you with the marriage process and also guide you with the necessary guidelines to register your marriage.